Configuration, creation, and management of one or more windows.
- Cursor data for a
- An event that is sent whenever the user’s cursor enters a window.
- An event that is sent whenever the user’s cursor leaves a window.
- An event reporting that the mouse cursor has moved inside a window.
- Specifies which
Windowcontrol buttons should be enabled.
- Stores internal
Windowstate that isn’t directly accessible.
- A flattened representation of a window reference for equality/hashing purposes.
Componentfor the window considered the primary window.
- A wrapper over [
RawWindowHandle] and [
RawDisplayHandle] that allows us to safely pass it across threads.
- An event that is sent whenever a window receives a character from the OS or underlying system.
- An event that indicates all of the application’s windows should be redrawn, even if their control flow is set to
Waitand there have been no window events.
RawHandleWrapperthat cannot be sent across threads.
- The defining
Componentfor window entities, storing information about how it should appear and behave.
- An event that indicates a window’s OS-reported scale factor has changed.
- An event that is sent whenever the operating systems requests that a window be closed. This will be sent when the close button of the window is pressed.
- An event that is sent whenever a window is closed. This will be sent when the window entity loses its
Windowcomponent or is despawned.
- An event that is sent whenever a new window is created.
- An event that is sent whenever a window is destroyed by the underlying window system.
- An event that indicates a window has received or lost focus.
- An event that is sent when a window is repositioned in physical pixels.
Pluginthat defines an interface for windowing support in Bevy.
- The size limits on a
- A window event that is sent whenever a window’s logical size has changed.
- Controls the size of a
- An event that indicates a window’s scale factor has changed.
- An event sent when system changed window theme.
- Specifies how the alpha channel of the textures should be handled during compositing, for a
- Defines the specific conditions the application should exit on
- Events related to files being dragged and dropped on a window.
- A Input Method Editor event.
- References a screen monitor.
- Presentation mode for a
- Specifies where a
Windowshould appear relative to other overlapping windows (on top or under) .
- Defines the way a
- Defines where a
Windowshould be placed on the screen.
- Reference to a
Window, whether it be a direct link to a specific entity or a more vague defaulting choice.
Windowtheme variant to use.
- Close the focused window whenever the escape key (Esc) is pressed
- Close windows in response to
WindowCloseRequested(e.g. when the close button is pressed).
- Exit the application when there are no open windows.
- Exit the application when the primary window has been closed