Contains time utilities.
- Common run conditions
- Tools to run systems at a regular interval. This can be extremely useful for steady, frame-rate independent gameplay logic and physics.
- The Bevy Time Prelude.
- A Stopwatch is a struct that track elapsed time when started.
- A clock that tracks how much it has advanced (and how much real time has elapsed) since its previous update and since its creation.
- Adds time functionality to Apps.
- Channel resource used to receive time from the render world.
- Channel resource used to send time from the render world.
- Updates the elapsed time. Any system that interacts with
Timecomponent should run after this.
- Tracks elapsed time. Enters the finished state once
- Configuration resource used to determine how the time system should run.
- Creates channels used for sending time between the render world and the main world.