Text drawing, styling, and font assets.
- The maximum width and height of text. The text will wrap according to the specified size. Characters out of the bounds after wrapping will be truncated. Text is aligned according to the specified
- The bundle of components needed to draw text in a 2D scene via a 2D
Camera2dBundle. Example usage.
- Render information for a corresponding
- Determines how lines will be broken when preventing text from running out of bounds.
- Describes horizontal alignment preference for positioning & bounds.
- Text is rendered for two different view projections, normal
Text2DBundleis rendered with a
BottomToTopy axis, and UI is rendered with a
TopToBottomy axis. This matters for text because the glyph positioning is different in either layout.
- Updates the layout and size information whenever the text or style is changed. This information is computed by the
TextPipelineon insertion, then stored.