- Configures basic color grading parameters to adjust the image appearance. Grading is applied just before/after tonemapping for a given
- Use this component to opt-out of built-in frustum culling for entities, see
- Token to ensure a system runs on the main thread.
- Describes which rendering layers an entity belongs to.
- Algorithmically-computed indication or whether an entity is visible and should be extracted for rendering.
- Collection of entities visible from the current view.
- Configuration resource for Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing.
- User indication of whether an entity is visible. Propagates down the entity hierarchy.
- System updating the visibility of entities each frame.
- Creates and (re)configures window surfaces, and obtains a swapchain texture for rendering.
- An identifier for a rendering layer.