- A rendering resource for the default image sampler which is set during renderer initialization.
- Loads EXR textures as Texture assets
- A Cache of fallback textures that uses the sample count and
TextureFormatas a key
- An error that occurs when loading a texture from a file.
- Loads HDR textures as Texture assets
- Loader for images that can be read by the
- Adds the
Imageas an asset and makes sure that they are extracted and prepared for the GPU.
- This resource caches textures that are created repeatedly in the rendering process and are only required for one frame.
- Possible errors that can be produced by
- How edges should be handled in texture addressing.
- Comparison function used for depth and stencil operations.
- Texel mixing mode when sampling between texels.
- Color variation to use when the sampler addressing mode is
- The type of a raw image buffer.
- An error that occurs when loading a texture
- Extends the wgpu
TextureFormatwith information about the pixel.
- Used to calculate the volume of an item.
- Updates the
TextureCacheto only retains recently used textures.