- The handle to the physical device being used for rendering. See [
Adapter] for more info.
AdapterInfoof the adapter in use by the renderer.
- The context with all information required to interact with the GPU.
- This GPU device is responsible for the creation of most rendering and compute resources.
- This queue is used to enqueue tasks for the GPU to execute asynchronously.
- Initializes the renderer by retrieving and preparing the GPU instance, device and queue for the specified backend.
- Updates the
RenderGraphwith all of its nodes and then runs it to render the entire frame.