- The render graph configures the modular, parallel and re-usable render logic. It is a retained and stateless (nodes themselves may have their own internal state) structure, which can not be modified while it is executed by the graph runner.
- The context with all graph information required to run a
Node. This context is created for each node by the
- A command that signals the graph runner to run the sub graph corresponding to the
namewith the specified
- The internal representation of a slot, which specifies its
- Describes the render resources created (output) or used (input) by the render