- The defining
Componentfor camera entities, storing information about how and what to render through this camera.
- Schedule which extract data from the main world and inserts it into the render world.
- Adds the
Imageas an asset and makes sure that they are extracted and prepared for the GPU.
- A 3D object made out of vertices representing triangles, lines, or points, with “attribute” values for each vertex.
- Controls the morph targets for all child
Handle<Mesh>entities. In most cases,
MorphWeightsshould be considered the “source of truth” when writing morph targets for meshes. However you can choose to write child
MeshMorphWeightsif your situation requires more granularity. Just note that if you set
MorphWeights, it will overwrite child
- Project a 3D space onto a 2D surface using parallel lines, i.e., unlike
PerspectiveProjection, the size of objects remains the same regardless of their distance to the camera.
- A 3D camera projection in which distant objects appear smaller than close objects.
Bundlethat allows the correct positional rendering of an entity.
- Algorithmically-computed indication or whether an entity is visible and should be extracted for rendering.