- The GPU-representation of a
Mesh. Consists of a vertex data buffer and an optional index data buffer.
- A 3D object made out of vertices representing triangles, lines, or points, with “attribute” values for each vertex.
- Adds the
Meshas an asset and makes sure that they are extracted and prepared for the GPU.
- Failed to generate tangents for the mesh.
- The index/vertex buffer info of a
- An array of indices into the
VertexAttributeValuesfor a mesh.
- Primitive type the input mesh is composed of.
- Contains an array where each entry describes a property of a single vertex. Matches the