- The defining
Componentfor camera entities, storing information about how and what to render through this camera.
Cameradriver systems for a given projection type.
- Label for
camera_system<T>, shared across all
- Holds internally computed
- Camera component specifying a mip bias to apply when sampling from material textures.
- Project a 3D space onto a 2D surface using parallel lines, i.e., unlike
PerspectiveProjection, the size of objects remains the same regardless of their distance to the camera.
- A 3D camera projection in which distant objects appear smaller than close objects.
- Information about the current
- Cameras sorted by their order field. This is updated in the
- A subpixel offset to jitter a perspective camera’s frustum by.
- Render viewport configuration for the
- Control how this camera outputs once rendering is completed.
- Normalized version of the render target.
- A configurable
CameraProjectionthat can select its projection type at runtime.
- Trait to control the projection matrix of a camera.
- System in charge of updating a
Camerawhen its window or projection changes.