Generation for some primitive shape meshes.
- An axis-aligned box defined by its minimum and maximum point.
- A cylinder with hemispheres at the top and bottom
- A circle in the
- A cylinder which stands on the XZ plane
- A sphere made from a subdivided Icosahedron.
- A square on the
XZplane centered at the origin.
- A rectangle on the
XYplane centered at the origin.
- A regular polygon in the
- A torus (donut) shape.
- A sphere made of sectors and stacks.
- Manner in which UV coordinates are distributed vertically.