Provides types for building cubic splines for rendering curves and use with animation easing.
- A spline interpolated continuously across the nearest four control points. The curve does not pass through any of the control points.
- A spline composed of a single cubic Bezier curve.
- A spline interpolated continuously across the nearest four control points, with the position of the curve specified at every control point and the tangents computed automatically.
- A collection of
CubicSegments chained into a curve.
- A spline interpolated continuously between the nearest two control points, with the position and velocity of the curve specified at both control points. This curve passes through all control points, with the specified velocity which includes direction and parametric speed.
- A segment of a cubic curve, used to hold precomputed coefficients for fast interpolation.
- Implement this on cubic splines that can generate a curve from their spline parameters.
- A point in space of any dimension that supports the math ops needed for cubic spline interpolation.