Entity hierarchies and property inheritance
- Command that adds a child to an entity.
- Struct for building children entities and adding them to a parent entity.
- Contains references to the child entities of this entity.
- Command that clears all children from an entity and removes
Parentcomponent from those children.
- Despawns the given entity’s children recursively
- Despawns the given entity and all its children recursively
- Command that inserts a child at a given index of a parent’s children, shifting following children back.
- Holds a reference to the parent entity of this entity. This component should only be present on entities that actually have a parent entity.
- Command that pushes children to the end of the entity’s
- Command that removes children from an entity, and removes these children’s parent.
- Command that removes the parent of an entity, and removes that entity from the parent’s
- Command that clear all children from an entity, replacing them with the given children.
- When enabled, runs
- Print a warning for each
Tcomponent whose parent doesn’t have a
- Struct for adding children to an entity directly through the
Worldfor use in exclusive systems.
Eventthat is fired whenever there is a change in the world’s hierarchy.
- Trait for removing, adding and replacing children and parents of an entity.
- Trait that defines adding, changing and children and parents of an entity directly through the
- Trait that holds functions for despawning recursively down the transform hierarchy
- An extension trait for
Querythat adds hierarchy related methods.