World and APIs for accessing it directly.
- Contains error types returned by bevy’s schedule.
- Contains types that allow disjoint mutable access to a
- Provides mutable access to a single entity and all of its components.
- A read-only reference to a particular
Entityand all of its components.
- Unique mutable borrow of an entity’s component
- Shared borrow of an entity’s component with access to change detection. Similar to
Mutbut is immutable and so doesn’t require unique access.
- An iterator that spawns a series of entities and returns the ID of each spawned entity.
- Exposes safe mutable access to multiple resources at a time in a World. Attempting to access World in a way that violates Rust’s mutability rules will panic thanks to runtime checks.
- A unique identifier for a
- A view into a single entity and component in a world, which may either be vacant or occupied.
- The (arbitrarily chosen) minimum number of world tick increments between
- Creates an instance of the type this trait is implemented for using data from the supplied