Storage layouts for ECS data.
This module implements the low-level collections that store data in a
World. These all offer minimal and often
unsafe APIs, and have been made
pub primarily for debugging and monitoring purposes.
Tables- columnar contiguous blocks of memory, optimized for fast iteration.
HashMap-like mappings from entities to components, optimized for random lookup and regular insertion/removal of components.
Resources- singleton storage for the resources in the world
- A type-erased contiguous container for data of a homogeneous type.
- A sparse data structure of
- The type-erased backing storage and metadata for a single resource within a
- A data structure that blends dense and sparse storage
- The raw data stores of a
- A opaque newtype for rows in
Tables. Specifies a single row in a specific table.
- Represents something that can be stored in a
SparseSetas an integer.