Contains APIs for retrieving component data from the world.
- Tracks read and write access to specific elements in a collection.
- A filter on a component that only retains results added after the system last ran.
AnyOfquery parameter fetches entities with any of the component types included in T.
- Dictates how a parallel query chunks up large tables/archetypes during iteration.
- A filter on a component that only retains results added or mutably dereferenced after the system last ran.
Accessthat has been filtered to include and exclude certain combinations of elements.
- A collection of
- Returns a bool that describes if an entity has the component
WorldQueryused to nullify queries by turning
- A filter that tests if any of the given filters apply.
- An iterator over
K-sized combinations of query items without repetition.
- A parallel iterator over query results of a
- Filter that selects entities with a component
- Filter that selects entities without a component
- A marker trait to indicate that the filter works at an archetype level.
WorldQueryDatathat is read only.
- Types that filter the results of a
- The item type returned when a
WorldQueryis iterated over
- The read-only variant of the item type returned when a
WorldQueryDatais iterated over immutably
WorldQueryDatato use a struct as a data parameter in a query
WorldQueryFilterto use a struct as a filter parameter in a query