- Types for defining
Archetypes, collections of entities that have the same set of components.
- Types for handling
- Types that detect when their internal data mutate.
- Types for declaring and storing
- Entity handling types.
- Event handling types.
- Most commonly used re-exported types.
- Contains APIs for retrieving component data from the world.
- Types that enable reflection support.
- Alerting events when a component is removed from an entity.
- Contains APIs for ordering systems and executing them on a
- Storage layouts for ECS data.
- Tools for controlling behavior in an ECS application.
- Defines the
Worldand APIs for accessing it directly.
- Helper macro to generate tuple pyramids. Useful to generate scaffolding to work around Rust lacking variadics. Invoking
all_tuples!(impl_foo, start, end, P, Q, ..)invokes
impl_fooproviding ident tuples through arity