Types that detect when their internal data mutate.
- Unique mutable borrow of an entity’s component
- Unique mutable borrow of resources or an entity’s component.
- Unique borrow of a non-
- Shared borrow of an entity’s component with access to change detection. Similar to
Mutbut is immutable and so doesn’t require unique access.
- Shared borrow of a
- Unique mutable borrow of a
- The (arbitrarily chosen) minimum number of world tick increments between
- The maximum change tick difference that won’t overflow before the next
- Types that implement reliable change detection.