- Used to control audio during playback.
- A source of audio data
- Bundle for playing a sound.
- A source of sine wave sound
- Used to control spatial audio during playback.
- Settings for the listener for spatial audio sources.
- Common interactions with an audio sink.
- A type implementing this trait can be converted to a
rodio::Sourcetype. It must be
Syncin order to be registered. Types that implement this trait usually contain raw sound data that can be converted into an iterator of samples. This trait is implemented for
AudioSource. Check the example
decodablefor how to implement this trait on a custom type.
- Bundle for playing a standard bevy audio asset
- Bundle for playing a bevy note sound