Provides types and plugins for audio playback.
- Adds support for audio playback to a Bevy Application
- Used to control audio during playback.
- A source of audio data
- Bundle for playing a sound.
- A source of sine wave sound
- Used to control spatial audio during playback.
- Bundle for playing a sound with a 3D position.
- Settings for playing spatial audio.
- A volume level equivalent to a non-negative float.
- The way Bevy manages the sound playback.
- Defines the volume to play an audio source at.
- Common interactions with an audio sink.
- A trait for working generically across different Sample format types.
- A type implementing this trait can be converted to a
rodio::Sourcetype. It must be
Syncin order to be registered. Types that implement this trait usually contain raw sound data that can be converted into an iterator of samples. This trait is implemented for
AudioSource. Check the example
decodablefor how to implement this trait on a custom type.
- Represents a value of a single sample.
- A source of samples.
- Bundle for playing a standard bevy audio asset
- Bundle for playing a bevy note sound
- Bundle for playing a standard bevy audio asset with a 3D position
- Bundle for playing a bevy note sound with a 3D position