- Provides scoped data access to the
AssetProcessor. This must only expose processor data that is represented in the asset’s hash.
- The “current” in memory view of the asset space. This is “eventually consistent”. It does not directly represent the state of assets in storage, but rather a valid historical view that will gradually become more consistent as events are processed.
- A “write ahead” logger that helps ensure asset importing is transactional. Prior to processing an asset, we write to the log to indicate it has started After processing an asset, we write to the log to indicate it has finished. On startup, the log can be read to determine if any transactions were incomplete.
- An error that occurs when writing to the
- An error that occurs when initializing the
- An error that occurs when validating individual
- An error that is encountered during
- The (successful) result of processing an asset
- The final status of processing an asset
- The current state of the
- An error that occurs when reading from the
- An error that occurs when validating the
- A type-erased variant of
Processthat enables interacting with processor implementations without knowing their type.