- A container of app logic and data.
- Runs first in the schedule.
- The schedule that contains systems which only run after a fixed period of time has elapsed.
- Runs last in the schedule.
- The schedule that contains the app logic that is evaluated each tick of
- The schedule that runs once after
- The schedule that contains logic that must run after
Update. For example, synchronizing “local transforms” in a hierarchy to “global” absolute transforms. This enables the
PostUpdatetransform-sync system to react to “local transform” changes in
Updatesystems needing to know about (or add scheduler dependencies for) the “global transform sync system”.
- The schedule that runs before
- The schedule that contains logic that must run before
Update. For example, a system that reads raw keyboard input OS events into an
Eventsresource. This enables systems in
Updateto consume the events from the
Eventsresource without actually knowing about (or taking a direct scheduler dependency on) the “os-level keyboard event system”.
- The schedule that contains scene spawning.
- The schedule that runs once when the app starts.
- Runs state transitions.
- The schedule that contains app logic.
- A collection of Bevy app logic and configuration.
- Combines multiple
Plugins into a single unit.
- Generates a dynamic plugin entry point function for the given